Tips for Efficient Completion of the Grant Application
- Review all of the questions through the Application Questions link and collect the requested information and documents before beginning the online process.
- Use Word for the open-ended questions and then copy/paste into the online application.
- IMPORTANT – Do not use your browser’s BACK button while in the online application system – you will lose all unsaved data.
- Save your work regularly. Use the save button at the bottom of each page in the application. We will see your application only after you click the submit button.
- You may stop working on your application before it is complete and return to it at a later time. If you choose to save your work, you will need your username/ password to return to your partially complete application.
- Once an application is submitted, you cannot add, modify or delete the application or any part of it through the online system. If you find that you need to make an important change to your application after you have submitted it, please contact us directly.